We tried to take some family pics by the tree for Christmas cards and it turned out looking like real life instead of the dreamy state I was thinking it would be. haha. Good enough for me.

love this little cutie
Cambers puts whatever she can on her head. She's got a hat fetish.
We went over to our friends' house for gingerbread house making. I didn't think we were going to make one this year, but the Meyers made it happen. Cambry and Caroline play so well together now, it made it so much easier to create our candy dream house with only one baby to worry about.
Lookin good
Michael Jordan concentration going on to create this beauty
She's just happy to be here
We had another play date at the Durham museum. This place is legit. I went to the North Pole one time, and this is EXACTLY what it looks like. The creators of this did their research well. Cambry loved pushing the button that made the train blow the whistle.
"Sure mom! I'll go to the museum too and smile a lot and take a nap on the way home when Cambry's screaming. I'll do whatever it takes to be pleasant."
Cambry creating a wind storm. I had no idea she was that powerful
Starring down a Tornado
She was fascinated with all the stuff in the toddler play place.
This black board was seriously such a great idea. The kids paint with WATER. Cambry loved it, and she has "painted" our walls in our home several times since this museum trip. Our walls are very clean from 0-3 feet high.
Just cleaning up after the messy tea party. All in a day's work.
Although she doesn't quite get matching shapes, she sure does love blocks

Oh my gosh! Great post and pics! That super smiley pic of Vienna looks just like Devin!!! Can't wait to see you guys when you get her and I can't wait for Vienna and Will to smile together and we will see how much they both look just like Devin!!!
ReplyDeleteI love Vienna's smile! I can't wait to see it in person and I can't believe what a Devin face Cambry gets when she is discovering something or figuring something out.
ReplyDeleteEverybody needs a Vienna when they've had a Cambry. Or a Jessica when they've had a Joslyn :).
ReplyDelete