Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Past Couple Weeks


Cambry's hair is so blond on the top layer.  It's growing in darker underneath. (Devin really wants to remember this).
 

 Love this sticky, messy girl. 


Out for a little scenic drive


The missionaries left us with a challenge, and we told them we'd do it if they sang us a hymn. They stood on our fireplace and everything! After one line, we were grateful they chose a short one. 

Cambry eating her first ice cream cone with her friend Will. 

I think she liked it

I emptied the trunk of diapers, and left them in the front hallway as I grabbed more stuff.  Cambry aligned them, making a choo choo train, and took her spot as conductor.  Vienna found her newest obstacle, and managed to climb up and over it.  She is in/on EVERYTHING!!


1 comment:

  1. Those missionaries crack me up! Can they be any different!!! Hehe . Was that really cambers first icecream cone???? I'm pretty sure Crosby had his first over a year ago! What good parents you are:)

    ReplyDelete