Thursday, August 28, 2014

Summertime

It's been a great summer! Here are a few pics from our fun times.
Devin made a little lake in the back yard for the girls on day

Sprinkler under the tramp with friends


Myla was crawling all over the library during story time, trying to take all items that were left unattended.

This is frequently my view

"Mom, I me a rhinoceros."

Her hair is something else when she wakes up. Look at how hard that sticks out!! It is a nightmare to brush through, but it makes me so happy every morning when she first wakes up. Veena also went through this phase of eating breakfast in Myla's high chair.

Hanging out with her cousin Noelle

Eating and wearing cherries. Yum!

Stroller Queen!

Veena Monkeying around. The costume box never gets old.

We visited Marmar Beck and Papa Greg's studio and toured their apartment. It's coming along nicely. Cambry was mostly excited to climb on the furniture boxes.

Myla loves stretching up to plink on the piano. 

Taking a break from the hardships of childhood to relax in the pool. 


Cousins Gweny and Hagen- just 4 months older than Myla

Myla will grab whatever she can reach. Fortunately, she can't quite reach the TV yet.

I told Veena to get in the car one morning, and she said. "Just a second. I me fishing." 

One afternoon we had lots of Airhart cousins over, and Veena brought a book out for me to read. Hadley volunteered to read it to her, and Veena loved it.

Water table fun with as many cousins as can fit!

Veena finally got a new bike, after I ran over her little tricycle in the spring. I was waiting for it to be a potty training reward, but that doesn't seem to be happening any time soon...


Jame and Michelle had us over for dinner. We ate on the driveway. Myla was pretty intent on showing how big she is, the darling girl. We looked about like this when the Bing truck drove by taking street view pics of our neighborhood. Hopefully in a few months we'll be on the internet in a chain mail showing white trash street view houses. haha.

I drove the girls to deliver some stuff to our friends around the corner. I looked over at Cambry in the front seat to see this. haha! 

Oh the tape!!! I keep hiding my masking tape, but Vienna keeps finding it and taping up random things. see that leaf taped to her seat?! She taped my pillow to my bed one day. She taped her toothbrush to the toothpaste one time. She tried to tape Myla's hand so Myla would stop grabbing V's book. It's so funny to see how her brain works.

Cambry is always asking me throughout the day, "Can I tape this? Can I cut this? Should we glue it?" It's almost like in her mind, most of the world's problems can be fixed with these three solutions.
Here she is getting her craft on with the tape.

Grandma Ber came for dinner recently. We had a great time with her. She brought the most delicious chocolate mousse for dessert. Cambry approved. She brought a fun book to read to the girls. Before it was even over, Veena went downstairs to the bookshelf and brought a big stack up for her to read. haha. Grandma was a good sport and read them a couple more books. We love having her in our home.

I was folding laundry and looked over to see Cambry in a nest inside a basket, and both of them making these goofy faces.

One Saturday night we road our bikes over to Iceberg. The shakes are so enormous, one mini shake was enough for the entire family! It was great family fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment