Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Camera Clean up

A couple months ago at stake conference the Temple President invited everyone to bring their kids onto the grounds and walk around with them. I soon found that the temple grounds is about the only place that has GOOD, non-nasty/prickly grass. We live 10 minutes away from the Raleigh Temple, so we come once in awhile and take a gander around the grounds. I think it does more for me than her. I'm amazed at how calm and peaceful I feel after being here for 20 minutes.

A couple weeks ago Devin's uncle Kent that lives in Atlanta was on business not too far from us and we spent the afternoon with him. He is such a great guy- it's the first time I'd met him and was so impressed with how personable he is. (sidenote: no walk is complete for Cambry without holding a giant leaf).
Now that Cambry's an independent walker, she is 100% independent with one exception... If she wants to go off-roading, she'll hold on to ONE finger.

Date night at the Temple


Cambry dances to everything- music, appliances, waterfalls/fountains- in this case it's the dishwasher. It reminds me of the kid in "August Rush" that hears the music all around him.

1 comment:

  1. I love the new look of the blog! nice work! I am so jealous of your independent walker! How fun!

    ReplyDelete