- She has a smile for everyone, and most of the time is content and happy.
- She sucks her whole fist to soothe herself.
- She adores her big sister. I never hear her giggle for anyone like she does for Cambry.
- She can get to wherever she needs by rolling. If I set her down on a blanket, 1 minute later she is across the room chewing on a book or toy she spied from the blanket.
- She has the strongest, bounciest legs and loves to be held so she can jump on our laps.
- When I sing to her, she sings with me. Sometimes she does it when I hold her while I'm talking on the phone (or saying the prayer in Relief Society).
- She sucks in her lower lip and looks like a grandma without her dentures.
- She can entertain herself pretty well right now. If she can't reach a toy, she finds her hand, foot, or ear to play with.
- She has the most kissable cheeks and neck and the most squeezable thighs and arms. She has rolls on top of rolls. She's wearing some 6-9 month old clothes, some 12 month.
- She makes our home so much more peaceful. She has a calming influence on me, Devin, and Cambry, individually and collectively.
Height: 80th Percentile 26 1/2 in
Weight: 87th Percentile 17 lbs 14oz
Weight: 87th Percentile 17 lbs 14oz
Love her! So cute!
ReplyDeleteShe is such an amazing little thing! I love all of the photos, they are fantastic! She is fantastic!!! Wish I could see her rolling in action!
ReplyDelete