Sunday, July 1, 2012

Camera Clean Up


Here are a bunch of pics from the past few weeks:
morning snuggle


Daddy Games

Cambry found Vienna's dress and tried putting it on herself, and it got stuck and she couldn't get it off.  

On our walks, V always needs something to hold on to.  She has quite the firm grip too!

Cambers and her friend at the park.  I know I have this exact pic from a year ago, but I COULD NOT find it! Bummer!

Park snack #1: Leaf

Park Snack #2: Sand

I was a little hesitant about posting this movie, but since I'm already out of the running for mom of the year by almost drowning my baby, I thought- might as well. This went a lot smoother in my head.

Back to Pullen Park to ride the Boats.  Vienna is sold on them just as much as Cambry




Cambry was supposed to be taking a nap.  I heard her room chattering away for an hour.  I go in there and she has tons of books, toys, coloring books and crayons strewn all over her bed.  She was having a great time in there.

Devin's favorite PJ's growing up were big t-shirts.  ??  He was trying to relive it with Cambers, but it was way too big and she wasn't too impressed with her Toga

V climbs on everything now. She loves pulling herself up in standing position- her baths last about 30 seconds since she is relentless about trying to stand up in the tub.  However, she loves coming back to the bath from the outside to giggle with her sister. So glad they enjoy each other so much.




5 comments:

  1. Yikes you couldn't crop me out of that picture?? Ugh. In other news, my favorite jammies were big t-shirts too! :) cute kds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha-that video is cracking me up! I think we have all done that before! The cuddling pictures at the beginning are so funny-a baby holding a baby:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun pics! (And Summer, you look adorable sporting the Baby Bjorn!) I can honestly say I don't remember owning a single pair of pajamas as a child - it was Daddy's T-shirts every night! I tried to put one of my t-shirts on Libby one night and Jared thought I was crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cuddle pics at the beginning! I don't think anything could be any cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and of course I remember the big t shirts! Lily and Ava just decorated some big t shirts for jammies this weekend! I'll have to take pics and show you!

    ReplyDelete