Saturday, July 28, 2012

Camera Clean Up

I asked Cambry to set her table when we had company over. This is what I got...

...not bad for a two year old

Oh dear, our children are going to be blind by the time they're 5.

I'm not very good at providing new indoor activities for my girls.  But we recently got paint, and that's definitely a successful activity for Cambers. She was enthralled with it for at least 20 minutes.  That's saying something!!


Devin and his assistant changing the oil on the car. They both really love their time together. Cambers kept handing Devin screw drivers and he was so patient with her telling her how he still doesn't need one, but she's doing great finding all of them.  
SIDE NOTE: We poured the used oil into a milk jug and Cambry proudly pronounced it "Chocolate Milk."

Honestly!!  Isn't she adorable??  Yes her skin is as soft as it looks and her rolls and cheeks are as squeezable as they look. She is so delicious.

Another indoor activity we like lately- going to the mall, riding the escalators, sitting in the boat, and looking (but not touching) the animals in the pet store.  Frequently throughout the week, she'll say to me, "Maaaaaaallll." What a cute mall rat she is.

Vienna walking, Cambry helping. These girls bring me laughter and smiles so many times throughout the day.

2 comments:

  1. Love the video, Will motors around with the exact same walker! I can't believe these babies are getting so big!! And Cambry is a great helper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the great family photos. I needed pictures of Cambry and Vienna to go on the wall of cute Rappleye grandchildren. But I can't get the video up. Maybe you can resend it go my email and I can open it there. seeing those pictures really makes me miss those darling cute little girls and, of course, both Devin and Josie, as well.

    ReplyDelete