Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Sledding

After our first big snow storm in December I took the girls sledding at Grandma Beck's house. I got C and V all ready and sent them out with Aunt Jess and Rylee, while I got this cute bundle of goodness ready... Her snow suit is HUGE!! Her extremities barely made it out of the body part of the suit. 

Cambry loved sledding (although she just tolerated sharing a sled)

haha I didn't even know Myla couldn't see! What a good sport.

Kids are so dang cute all bundled up. Oh I should probably mention Vienna was already back inside before I got out there with Myla. She only likes being out for a couple of minutes. We'll have to fix that if we want to enjoyable survive the winter.

When it was time to go inside, Cambry climbed on the big mountain of snow Grandpa Greg shoveled off the driveway, and got her boot stuck. I set down Myla in the snow to rescue Cambers, and when I came back, this gentle lamb was asleep. This girl adds a whole new definition to the term snow angel.


1 comment:

  1. Ah, Myla in her snowsuit, so cute!!! Love how happy she is. The kids are adorable bundled up and I must say you are too, Joslyn. Your hair and your hat looked so fashionable.

    ReplyDelete