Monday, July 7, 2014

June CC

Jammy babies. Here comes Myla to snack on her cousin Andrew

bubble lizards

We checked out Peter Pan from the library for the first time. Cambry has only read the books to most Disney movies. When I turned this on for the girls, she recognized it from her book, and followed along the entire movie.

We had lots of June Birthday parties and Father's day. Cambry wrapped almost all the presents. She's such a great helper these days! 

We had a few families over for dinner one Sunday night, and here are some of the kids jumping- note Cooper sitting down with fairy wings, picking his nose. haha

Cambry took this pic of us, little blurry but not bad for a 4 year old: Kubinas and Ainas

All the kids:
Quinn, Mikey, Veena, Mathew, Cambers, Lila, Cooper

Cambry doing great on her roller skates. She feels more daring while pushing her stroller.

Veena wearing her super cape, being a super hero- flexing her muscles.

I gave Cambry and Vienna a peach for a snack. Vienna went outside and I could hear her giggling from the kitchen. I couldn't see her, so I went out and walked around the carport, and finally found her jammed into this box happily munching away.

This child loves water. She would take 2 hour baths every day and swim every day if I'd allow it.

We went up the canyon with a few friends and siblings for a cook out, it was a perfect night.

Rylee loving her dad and his head

All the women with a babe

All the men being manly

These girls snagged a soda and counted to 5 for each other so they'd know when their turn was over.

We made a big fort one day and Cambry read Vienna books in it. Clothes were apparently optional in this structure.

This was the girls' fathers day present to Devin. D-A-D. My favorite was the last pic- that's real life folks.

Veena taking a break from running through sprinklers to ride Wellsy's bike.

Jamey gave these 2 a little ride on the long board and Vienna loved it. Wellsy was done sharing his ride with her.

Myla just being her awesome little self.

Cambers, Veena and Rylee cooling off at Grandma Beck's house

We got to go to dinner with Devin's favorite mission companion Robbie Schaak and family one night. They were moving from Dallas To Seattle and we got to see them as they made their way through SLC. 

They also have a baby named Myla, that is only one month younger than our Myla. So fun that we both got to have the Lithuanian "Love" in our families.

For Father's day we gave Grandpa Greg some time doing yard work, so here the girls are trimming the ivy back to find that bench back there. Cambry is actually is great at manual labor. Vienna is... resourceful. She helped herself to the wiggle cars, sidewalk chalk, and a snack.

One of our favorite things this summer is evening swims at Grandma Ber's house. We take our dinner and have a great time together.


Gateway fountains. This was the first time Cambry was brave enough to get wet. Now she's a pro at the splash pads.

We had a dessert night with several families in the neighborhood one Sunday, and this was the only pic I took- The girls learning how to play red rover with the Sorenson kids. 

I had a play date with one of my favorite people in the world- my mission companion Jacque, and our kids got along so great. Somehow they both agreed to feed each other dirt. We're hoping this 4 year old romance blossoms in later years. 

I'm so grateful they live such a sheltered happy life right now. Fairy wings, rocks, boots, and bikes. Can life get any better than this?!


This little Santa riding a reign deer is Myla's favorite toy. When its wound and galloping she shrieks with delight, and can't flap her arms fast enough to display her feelings.

Devin's baby brother received his endowments and we got to be there for it. What a great evening together with my spousal unit and with the Rappleyes.



6 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Vienna in the bathtub. I think it could win a photo contest. And the picture of Devin and the guys holding the tree branch is great. How come all the guys are standing on the ground and Devin looks like he's hanging from the branch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Cambry and Vienna sound just like Lily and Ava when it comes to working and cleaning together...Lily gets down to business and works really hard and Ava, well, she gets a little distracted from the task at hand :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS Your DAD pictures are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your DAD pictures turned out so great. I can't believe I never saw those until now. I love that while helping with yard work V found herself some toys and a snack! Yum, my kind of girl. -Michelle

    ReplyDelete