Thursday, May 7, 2015

Easter Fun

Airhart Easter Egg Hunt was a success for all these cousins





Friday night before Easter we dyed our hard boiled eggs. I don't know why we don't do this periodically throughout the year- it's not that hard and the kids love it!


Saturday afternoon we got together with all the Rappleye cousins for Grandma Rappleye's legendary Easter Egg Hunt. Each kid finds a dozen color coordinated eggs specifically for each child, then there are money eggs, prize eggs, and the golden egg (big cash egg). It's like Halloween and Christmas all on the same day!



Myla and Sofie were in heaven with these bunnies that were just their size. They kept carrying them all around the house.

Myla was so excited that there were just candy eggs laying all over the grass for her! 

Nice Haul!

Easter Sunday was General Conference, so we had a small devotional at our house and went to the Beck and Greg's for waffles and the egg roll (and wiggle car rides).

We did pretty well this year! Most of us made it through the first round, and I even made it to the quarter finals.


Yes I had to take out my own daughter to get far. It was worth it, wink wink. 



Little man took the 2015 trophy this year

We celebrated some more with some Grandma Ber's chocolate. These suckers are a new addition this year. She probably thinks she's doing a grand finale for her life. I hope she's wrong. Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment