I'm behind in a lot of things. Since blogging is more appealing than folding several loads of laundry (but only slightly), I'll play a little online catch up.
Here are a bunch of pics of our little friend Cambry pre-big sister stage:
Not sure why, but she loves these bushes and we spend many mornings playing peek-a-boo in them.
I wonder what she'd do if she ever caught a duck. I'm positive she wouldn't touch it, they'd just stare each other down.
Waving good bye to her feathered friends.
Sunday Morning Walk/Ride
Walking Daddy to the bus stop
I love it when she waves good-bye to the bus. Most of the time she waves after it's turned the corner.
Puddle jumping gone bad.
Soggy bum. Love her










ooo, I love those soft park floors!
ReplyDeleteI love this post! My favorite pic is when Devin is poking his head through the holes in the playground wall! Such a funny guy!
ReplyDelete