Thursday, January 12, 2012

Camera Clean Up

Vienna has mastered the art of creating dreads in the back of her hair.  I've had to cut several out because she is very productive at night making them.

Whenever I ask Cambry where her teeth are, she makes this face

Cambry and her friend watching TV as close as they can.  I mostly love Cambry's bum cheek sticking out.

One of Cambry's favorite hobbies is washing her hands.  She loves the bubbles and being up on a chair where she can reach the light switches.

A piece of Heaven

I know one day I'm going to miss these little curls

We thought we'd try it out... She's still way too little.  She was totally freaked out.

We went with a bunch of friends to dinner.  We have such great friends here.

Cambry was hoping for a job, and cleaned the tables and chairs throughout dinner.

Our Christmas miracle

No comments:

Post a Comment