Tuesday, February 21, 2012

February

I've been so bad at keeping up on the blog lately.  So here is our month in a flash:
The girls and I went to see their favorite baby sitter Tabby cheer at a middle school basketball game.  Cambry loves her (I don't know what the deal was with her drooling that day, but she was a mess!)

Vienna started rolling over as of late, and this is one of the coaxing sessions.  Her first time was January 27th, and has only done it a hand full of times since.  

I went into the bathroom one time and saw Cambry standing on the scale with no pants and wrapped up in the shower curtain, like her weight needs to be kept a secret.  Haha.  

Cambry helping Vienna love to read too.

We had a Superbowl party a week after we moved in.  It helped us have a desire to unpack quickly.  It was a success and we all had a great time.  Devin thought about pulling out the camera when the party was almost over.  We realized how old we are when most everyone left at half time to put their kids to bed, or to go to bed themselves.

the party remnants:  The Binghams and Ranes

And the Andersens

Grandma Rappleye sent us a Valentines package!  Hooray!
I think she likes her book :)

 Cambry LOVES opening presents. She knew exactly what to do.
Side note:  After I get C dressed in the mornings, lately she wants her pajamas back on over her clothes.  This day she wanted her shoes on too.  She is so goofy.

Thanks Grandma!

I am not a fan of suckers.  I don't allow them inside

Devin is a good dad to sit outside with her till she finished.

These girls are so great to each other.  They love snuggles.  When we're in the car, I want to be in the back there with them because they get each other laughing so hard.

The other day Cambry woke up from her nap crying.  I brought Vienna in with me, who was fussy.  I put Vienna in Cambry's crib and they were both giggling in seconds.

Isn't she the cutest Gerber Baby + 10 lbs?!

Vienna's first swing.  

My handsome husband is so great.  He bikes to school every day so I can have our car.  When we celebrated Valentines this year, he took me to a Japanese Sushi restaurant.  Ever since I've known him we've had the discussion of how great/disgusting raw fish is.  I could never convince him to go with me.  He surprised me and found the best place in the city and treated me.  He is so fantastic.

 This year I made a New Year resolution to celebrate holidays.  Last year we couldn't figure out why nothing special was happening on holidays... It wasn't until Halloween I figured out I never had to plan anything before because we lived by family that always planned great events.  
Baby steps people.  Heart shaped chicken pot pie/ top dyed pink.  Red dishes, red juice, cute flowers, grandma Ber chocolates.  Good enough.

This girl isn't as calm as we once labeled her.  She has energy and its almost always accompanied with a huge smile.

So sad because the ball rolled off the deck.  It was one of those days...

She is obsessed with this little car I got her at the consignment sale because I didn't want to carry her anymore.

Who would've thought my kids would see more snow in NC than in Utah? Cambers LOVES LOVES snow.  Too bad it was gone by noon.


Another precious moment

We were building towers with mega blocks and I crawled towards Cambry looking like this.

REALLY?? I didn't see that coming?? Ok.. so I know its hard to tell since I'm so sleep deprived and always look like I got punched in the eye sockets, but I only have one shiner. not two

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I am lauguing so hard right now about the black eye! Big time bummer....just pictureing how that all went is so funny (not the pain part). I had no idea that it snowed in NC this year-every year we were there we got snow at least once a year:) We got here the perfect day with white fluffy snow everywhere..,it has now melted and looks nasty again. Nice job on working on the holiday thing-holidays are my favorite with my little family, it's true-you have to work to have a good time-but it is so worth it! When I had Hadley I refused to do the sucker thing too-she could only eat them in the bath tub...now that Im on kid 3-we do sucker anytime and anywhere as long as it makes them quiet...I have turned into a suker for quietness, hehe. P.s-love the beach house you picked-it is going to be awesome! I cant wait!!!!! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those sisters just love love love each other! so cute! Super happy you are keeping your bangs and what happened to earn you your second black eye? Way to go Devin with the V-Day sushi, mmm mmm mmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are so so cute together!! They are going to be best friends!!! And Josie, you are looking fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete