Thursday, June 14, 2012

Catch up

Our girls are enjoying a lazy afternoon with their good friend Caroline

Cambers crawling like Veena

Just wishing she was poolside

Such a happy girl.  Why?  She is playing with her daddy.

Now that my Cambry is on skim milk, she is sadly losing her milk gut.  Cheer up, only look to the right to see rolls and chins of baby.

I put Vienna in this bouncer so I could do a few things and soon heard hysterical laughing from both of them.  Why? Because Vienna is trampling Cambry.... ???  

Our friends now have chickens and ducks.  Cambry thought it was the coolest thing ever to walk outside the house and throw snacks at these guys. Vienna thought it was the coolest thing ever to eat grass.

backyard water fun


1 comment:

  1. We have that sprinkler..I have yet to pull it out this year because my kids are always scared of it????? Maybe its time to try again!

    ReplyDelete