Our first time on a boat since Cambry was 3 weeks old!! So fun! We went with my 2 brothers and their families. It was a chaotic mess of kids and so much fun. The water was quite choppy, but so great to be back on the water.
Hello darling
Devin out braving the white caps.
Myla was an angel the whole time.
The kids had so much fun playing on the deck with Aunt Margaret
Veena loved sitting with Captain Jamey to drive the boat.
Cute Michelle with her darling boys









Wow-Looks like fun! Excited to be on a boat with you all this summer!
ReplyDeleteThat family pic at the beginning couldn't be more fun! And that Cambry is so gorgeous with a messy bun! I really love the beach and all, but seeing those picture of the beautiful lake and massive mountains in the background looks fabulous! I would take a mountain/lake day over a beach day any day! Call me crazy, but I know where I belong! :)
ReplyDelete