STATS:
Weight: 24 lbs 4 oz, 72%
Height: 31.5 Inches, 81%
Head: 47 cm, 80%
A few of her favorite things: running, outside in general, swimming, Tigger, laughing, carrying clothing around the house, dogs, Baby Einstein, Daddy, climbing stairs, riding escalators, fruit, pasta, cookies, the TV remote, dancing, soft stuffed animals,
Communication treasures: high fives, blowing kisses, peek-a-boo, "deedeedeedee" obviously means belly button. She raises both of her hands and says "Go?" for "Where did it/he/she go?" or she also says go for "let's go." Her first word was "Circle" (pronounced kurkle). She has since learned cracker, Oh wow, get it, walk, baby, shoe, hot, soft, and whole bunch of babble. We're anxiously waiting for the day she learns mommy or daddy. She understands a lot such as when we tell her it's time to brush her teeth, she'll walk to the bathroom and reach for her tooth brush, or we ask where her shoes are, she finds them and brings them to us to put them on her. She can do a few signs such as more, all done,
In public she behaves a lot like a cat: her favorite people are those that ignore her, and she becomes anywhere from uneasy to hysterical when people get inside her bubble. She is pretty independent and likes to do things herself.
Every time I take her into the doctor for a check up and he comments that many things she does are advanced for her age, I think back to when I was 7 months pregnant with her and I had to have radiation injected into my bloodstream for a bone scan on my ankle. I still remember the radiologist's face when his eyes bulged as he explained to me that this could defect my fetus and cause serious brain damage or physical damage. I was completely at peace as he put the needle into into my arm and looked at me like I was a murderer. I am so grateful for our beautiful, healthy, intelligent Cambry. We love you so much Cambers!
She likes dressing herself. Her clothing of choice: Swimsuit. Every time I take her into the doctor for a check up and he comments that many things she does are advanced for her age, I think back to when I was 7 months pregnant with her and I had to have radiation injected into my bloodstream for a bone scan on my ankle. I still remember the radiologist's face when his eyes bulged as he explained to me that this could defect my fetus and cause serious brain damage or physical damage. I was completely at peace as he put the needle into into my arm and looked at me like I was a murderer. I am so grateful for our beautiful, healthy, intelligent Cambry. We love you so much Cambers!
Our little fish enjoying the water.
Her favorite place to watch Baby Einstein is right by the TV.
Playing some games with Dad.
Her laugh... It makes me just want to snuggle her!! That's a great post we are missing you here.
ReplyDelete