Sunday, June 3, 2012

Summer Fun

The weather for the past month has just been perfect. So, we've been spending as much time as possible outside. We frequently take walks to the park near our house. I love this pic of Cambry at the park by the lake peering over the fence and up on her tip-toes.

Cute pic of Vienna and Joslyn by the lake. Too bad for the nasty sign in the background,

Our girls love the swings - faces of pure joy.


We had a memorial day weekend BBQ/pool party with our friends the Pearson and Wades. It was so fun. Vienna loved spinning and motoring around the pool in this little guy.

Taking a little breather from all the action

It is way too hard to get a good pic of Cambry at the pool. She is just too busy.

Sometimes, when we neglect Vienna and leave her in the car seat, Cambry will answer her cries by bringing her toys - usually more than Vienna can handle. 

Our girls in their cute matching dresses.

When Cambry was Vienna's age, we said that she would lurk and lunge. With Vienna, there is no lurk. Check it out. She goes from just lounging to lunging between camera clicks.

Seriously, what a cutie!


We've had company over a couple of times the past week or so for some cook-outs, as they call them down here. Cambry's little picnic table has worked out great for the kids.

We made a fort out of Cambry's bed by hanging a blanket from the top bunk. She had fun taking a nap in it and playing in it later with her friends.

Cambry loves this kid, Sam. He sure is a ham for the Camera.

Vienna is army crawling all over the place and working hard to get into all sorts of things.

Cambry just charging up her birthday chocolate from G'ma Ber.

  Vienna feasting on the Word of God. She ripped out the title page and stuffed it in her mouth while Joslyn was taking care of Cambry.  


Cambry just busy at work on her computer.

We got this CD of church songs from my mom with "Pioneer Children" on it. Cambry loves to walk (more like march) in circles clapping and waving her hands while the song is playing. She usually likes to have an object to walk around. A lot of the time, it's Vienna

Here's a little video of the sweet walking action for the grandparents (or anyone else who cares to see it).

4 comments:

  1. Fun pictures, love the walking video, and love that picture of viena with the flower dress on! What a doll!PS-I need to know who is doing the posting...Devin...is it you???

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was me this time, but most the time it's Josie. You can tell at the bottom of each post. It'll say "Posted by [name here]"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this post! Every picture was so fantastic!!! I love the one of both girls exhausted at the pool! Cambry looks so much like Josie and Vienna looks so much like Devin in that one! I also still think Vienna and Will look alike!! Even if he is morphing into a mini Cory! And way to go Vienna, starting early on the scripture feasting! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those purple flower dresses... I may just have one in my "someday baby girl" collection. hahah I know I am silly. Cute girls.

    ReplyDelete