Sunday, October 9, 2011

Communication

Devin and I were watching the BYU football game.  Devin is 100% fully loaded, true blue Cougar.  I mean pre-game and post game shows, follower of cougar blogs and articles throughout the week, wears BYU gear on game day even while living across the country, etc.
Here's a conversation we had between a 2nd and 3rd down as I was changing Vienna:
J: Hon, can you get me a diaper?
D: Sure.  A big one for you or a little one for Vienna? (Eyes glued to the screen)
J:  Uh...?? one for Vienna.

Devin races to the back room, throws me a receiving blanket and is right back in the game.  A minute later Devin looks at me while I'm still holding the receiving blanket and giving him an, "Are you crazy??" face.
D:  What?

Moral of the Story?

9 comments:

  1. Ha! What a funny story! Hope things are going well for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahah. That's Zach with the JAZZ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha obviously something is going on. I e-mailed my flight itinerary to you on saturday and Devin just text me asking when I am coming in and what day. Lol did you try telling him about this during the football game saturday? If so he didn't get the message.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That just made me laugh so hard. So devin, just glued to that game! I need pictures of the little one ASAP! You can't be busy or anything...

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least your husband responded?? My dad never heard a word we spoke during a game. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A blanket at least explains his question of "a big one for you or a little one for Vienna?" I'm glad he still says home with the fam to watch the games instead of hanging out with the dudes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so funny! Joe isn't much of a sports fan, but he's always glued to his laptop and pretends to listen to me.
    I wish we could get together and let Julianna and Cambry play. It looks like they enjoy the same things...toilet paper, mud, and animals of all kinds. :)

    ReplyDelete