Monday, May 13, 2013

Strawberry Picking

The picking was prime at DJ's strawberry patch. After this experience, I will forever be a strawberry snob. I have NEVER in my life had such sweet, melt in your mouth strawberries. Worth every penny.

Shortly after starting, Cambry tasted one... and was instantly sold.

This is how the rest of the time went.  Haha.

Veena double fisting it.

Vienna was a great little picker

That's my darling goof ball!

It's been awhile since I've taken a belly pic (or have I at all???), so it seemed like the right thing to do (23 weeks).

The Rappleyes and Burtons hard at work

Cambry, Blake and Chase playing on the tractor (see Camber's pink stained goatee??)

3 comments:

  1. I could almost taste those delicious looking strawberries! That is something that there is a shortage of here in Australia, I need to grow my own, I think! And nice non-belly pic! I swear, you will never look prego! Maybe when you are having a boy we'll all know it because you will finally look slightly more pregnant than you do now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jos you so do not look preggers. You are tiny. You cute girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not a pregnant belly pic, that's just too many strawberries. Where are you hiding that little girl?

    ReplyDelete